Sr Product Management & Development MgrTechnology Job ID: 2151528 United States, California-El Segundo, Texas-Dallas Apply Now
Description - External
Working as a Senior Product Development Manager you supervise a team of individuals who research, develop, implement and communicate new products. A key component of the position will require you to provide the sales channels (Online and/or Agent assisted) with updated, new and innovative products that meet customer needs, grow revenues, attract new customers, retain existing customers and increase customer engagement.
- Managing existing assigned products, setting objectives, reporting performance and responding to customer feedback
- Partnering with Marketing, Sales and Brand team to build features and capabilities to ensure product growth
- Participating in the development of market plans, creation of sales collateral and training.
- Teaming with Operations, Finance, Customer Service and IT on sales support systems, processes, billing and customer care.
- Consulting with Sales and marketing to identify and prioritize market needs based on revenue value, market share and competitive threat
- Responsible for leading ideations, requirement definition with TechDev sprint teams during PI planning, product development and validation of expected results post deployment.
- Produce High level Business Case and Supporting Documentation of eCommerce Project
- Analyze data from Customer survey, click stream data and web Analytics to generate enhancement and improvement concepts
- Product Operations and reporting
- Should be able to understand and manage KPIs for product
- Weekly Reports and Analysis of challenges impacting Roadmap
Our Senior Product Management & Development Manager earn between $106,100. - $159,100 yearly. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Digital & Media, Computer Science,
- Two or more years- experience in product management and product development - eCommerce, Digital, Analytics and SEO/SCM
- Experience creating, maintaining and communicating product roadmaps
- Experience building and managing product backlog to meet company goals
- Strong analysis, organizing and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and persuade others
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Two or more years management experience in a marketing-related position
- Two or more years of experience in development life cycle using SAFe or Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of company policies, sales, sales operations and departmental functions
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
DIRECTV will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job Posting: Nov 19, 2021, 5:08:06 PM
Other Locations: California-El Segundo, Texas-Dallas
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager