OFFICE COORDINATORCorporate Job ID: 2155493 Tempe, Arizona Apply Now
Provides administrative and clerical support to departmental managers and staff. May coordinate messages, appointments, information to callers, file maintenance, departmental office supplies and mail. Researches, compiles and proofs word processing assignments. Operates automated office equipment. May be assigned to various functional areas of the company. Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Handles a variety of clerical and record-keeping duties.
- Initiates customer contacts as required.
- Answers telephone, answers inquiries, takes messages and relays calls.
- Operates computer terminal to enter data and obtain information.
- Utilizes solid PC skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook) as required.
- Interacts with other departments to coordinate and relay information to complete tasks.
- Assists employees at the site level with HR and Benefits inquiries.
- Performs payroll administration functions including rectifying discrepancies and ensuring proper time reporting.
- Ensures Company owned vehicles are maintained, licensed and functioning, etc.
- Maintains, tracks, submits and corrects damage claims information.
- Fills out forms and records requiring a high degree of accuracy.
- Receives instructions and assignments from a number of management employees within the same work group.
- Works independently with little supervision.
- Drives a Company vehicle.
- Delivers inventory and equipment to remote technicians as needed.
- Tracks all hazard assessments, ladder and vehicle inspections.
- Prints, groups, labels and verifies work orders for technicians.
- Performs all work related to work orders and lease agreements including lease agreement recovery and audit preparation.
- Proactively reviews future work orders to ensure tech numbers and availability meet the demand.
- Closes quota calendars at the assigned time.
- Provides equipment recovery assistance.
- Assists and relieves Site Administrator and other employees as required.
- Assists management when required.
- Satisfactory attendance record and performance ratings in present job.
- Satisfactory results from a security investigation, as required, unless previously met.
- Specific assignments may involve driving a company vehicle. These assignments require a minimum age of 18, an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Other factors, which may vary, based on work group requirements.
- Normal authorized medical evaluation for this job, unless previously met.
- Lifting and moving items up to 50 pounds may be required, depending on assignment.
Hours vary depending upon assignment. Normal day shift, Monday through Friday, but may be assigned to evenings or nights depending on assigned work location. Occasional overtime, weekends and holidays as required.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified candidates with disabilities.
Essential job functions are identified for specific jobs on job requisition forms.
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2021, 9:31:45 PM
Job Level: Hourly Occupational