Senior Manager - Programmatic YieldCorporate Job ID: 2222459 New York, New York Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
As Senior Manager, Programmatic Yield, you will be in a high visibility role that is responsible for maximizing DIRECTV’s programmatic revenue and the utilization of its inventory via biddable auctions. You will play a key part in measuring and optimizing the overall health of DIRECTV’s programmatic business, including analysis of revenue, supply and demand, auction win/loss rates & floor pricing. You will then use these data points to drive DIRECTV’s approach to monetization (both strategy and tactics) by working closely with account management, product, ad operations, yield & analytics teams, along with external platform partners. You will also help define optimization standards, growth metrics and benchmarks across internal & external clients. Lastly, you will help identify & implement new monetization techniques.
- Serve as operational gatekeeper of the DIRECTV programmatic ad stack, with an understanding of inventory structure, platform features & monetization efficiency.
- Work closely with yield and analytics teams to optimize pricing and inventory volume through programmatic platforms for the explicit purpose of maximizing revenue.
- Identify new opportunities for monetization that align with marketplace demand and demonstrate DIRECTV’s thought leadership in market.
- Define optimization standards, growth metrics & benchmarks for both internal & client consumption.
- Work closely with the system ops team onboarding and reporting on our unified auction solution
- Manage a team of Inventory Analysts and Managers responsible for the health of our programmatic revenue
- Evaluate partner performance & detail recommendations for future growth.
- Vet new technology platforms and capabilities to optimize; quantify revenue potential as well as risks (and how to overcome them); work with product & platforms teams to understand resource allocation against prioritized initiatives.
- Analyze and distribute executive level reporting; highlight key benchmarks, closely monitor market trends, and progress against daily revenue targets.
- Partner with analytics to create comprehensive, interactive reporting that is actionable.
- Partner with yield to enhance the dynamic rate card and price optimizations needed within the DIRECTV private market and SSP stack.
- Identify and investigate day-to-day revenue fluctuations, anomalies and inconsistencies
- Project manage new programmatic initiatives across product, yield, and tech teams.
- Maintain expertise in continuously evolving programmatic space and to help educate other groups within DIRECTV (sales, marketing, site teams, operations, etc.)
- Help with end of month billing with programmatic partners
- Educate different brands within DIRECTV about programmatic capabilities
- 4+ years or relevant work experience in programmatic yield management, revenue operations, and/or ad operations.
- Strong analytical and operations skills and the ability to distill complex insights into actionable next steps
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self starter with a hands-on approach
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Management Experience
- Experience with video/OTT/CTV highly preferred.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Our Sr. Manager - Sales Operations can earn between $73,900 - $140,000. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
This is a hybrid position that can be located in NY region.
We can also consider remote workers as an exception.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Jun 22, 2022, 10:15:54 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager Remote: no