Programmatic ManagerCorporate Job ID: 2223478 New York, New York Apply Now
As a Programmatic Account Manager, you will assist our sales organization and drive revenue across DIRECTV’s programmatic products working directly with our strategic key accounts including buyers at agencies, client direct, and DSPs to activate demand.
You will play an integral role in supporting the DIRECTV sales team with planning, strategizing, executing and monitoring all programmatic deals. The account manager will serve as our programmatic partners’ day-to-day contact providing superior customer service leading to revenue retention, growth, and renewals. Prior experience related to Programmatic Advertising is beneficial or a general understanding of the digital advertising industry.
- Be responsible for PG and PMP deal setup, optimizations, reporting and daily management in our SSPs.
- Build, maintain and manage deep relationships with Agencies, Trading Desks, DSPs, networks, and all demand sources
- Provide high level of customer service to DIRECTV sales and clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests and proactive resolutions to potential issues.
- Help strategize and respond to RFPs, client programmatic deal requests, and general capability inquires based on client’s criteria, KPIs, and targeting parameters.
- Manage and closely monitor DIRECTV’s PMP deal health to ensure optimal delivery, provide bid recommendations and maximize revenue across all of our programmatic products
- Develop deep understanding of DIRECTV’s programmatic OTT/CTV offering, strategy, best practices, capabilities, and products to educate and evangelize both internally and externally serving as a programmatic subject matter expert
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive programmatic revenue growth - Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Inventory
Qualifications - External
- 3+ years' experience in digital advertising preferred, with at least 1 year in programmatic ecosystem
- Expertise in working with SSPs, DSPs, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience working in MS Office and Excel including pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, while paying close attention to detail
Salary Range: $55,400-$116,750
Job Posting: May 9, 2022, 5:18:41 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager