Product Manager IISales Job ID: 2213161 New York, New York Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
DIRECTV Advertising connects brands and agencies with consumers across DIRECTV, DIRECTV STREAM, through smart and effective advertising solutions. As leaders in addressable and advanced TV, we continue to innovate within the advertising space, pushing the boundaries of how clients can address, engage and measure. At DIRECTV Advertising, we don’t do anything on autopilot. As a part of our team, share our love for TV, and the loyalty we hold for consumers and advertisers.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
- Participate in the full product life-cycle for a designated product area, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, productionalization, and roll-outManage product performance to set goals and KPIs
- Work directly with engineering teams to build product
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
- Articulate and contribute to product strategy
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product plan
- Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively
- Contribute to product roll out efforts with marketing, sales and other client facing teams to create collateral including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, etc.
- Act as the key product evangelist and guide for external users as well as internal teams
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2-4 + years of experience in a product focused role for an enterprise technology product
- Experience managing products and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Xandr and at customer/partner organizations
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment
- Experience collaborating with a broad range of other functions
- Strong domain expertise in ad technology, strategies, and trends preferred
This position can earn between $63,700 - $198,000. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Job Posting: May 9, 2022, 2:06:54 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager