Manager-Solutions ConsultingSales Job ID: 2215625 New York, New York Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
DIRECTV Advertising connects brands and agencies with consumers across DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM through smart and effective advertising solutions. As leaders in addressable and advanced TV, we continue to innovate within the advertising space, pushing the boundaries of how clients can address, engage and measure. At DIRECTV Advertising, we don’t do anything on autopilot. As a part of our team, share our love for TV, and the loyalty we hold for consumers and advertisers.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
You will join a team of smart, creative ad tech gurus proficient in providing vision, ad platform expertise, and strategic acumen to help plan, build, and execute comprehensive business solutions that support the long-term objectives, mission and vision for DIRECTV Ad Sales.
- Develop, implement and manage platform/inventory integrations for digital ad products
- Design data driven, digital advertising solutions based on client goals, priorities, and needs within existing systems infrastructure
- Serve as subject matter expert in ad tech – SSPs, ad exchanges, ad networks, web publisher tools & network heirarchy maintenance
- Use business process reengineering techniques to devise technical solutions and refine processes to achieve business objectives
- Maintain and support complex digital inventory architecture across various product offerings
- Drive innovative product evolution and improvement to support and enhance the Ad Sales business
- Liaise with internal/external partners and vendors to further define system requirements and processes for optimal revenue potential
- Maintain productive working relationships across Digital Sales Planning, Ad Product, Business Analytics, Research, Broadcast Operations, IT, and Engineering teams
- Holistic understanding of the publisher ad tech systems
- Experience with programmatic and digital ad serving systems, such as FreeWheel, Xandr Monetize (formerly Appnexus) or equivalent SSPs
- Minimum of 2+ years in digital ad operations, video advertising or analytics for ad agency, publisher, or ad tech vendor
- Experience with front-end sales systems, such as Salesforce, Operative.One, etc.
- Experience with analytics and yield management tools, such as YieldAnalytics, is a plus
- Proficiency with SQL
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- BA or BS degree
This position can earn between $55,400.00 - $159,600.00. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Job Posting: May 11, 2022, 1:42:35 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager