Manager, Digital Ad Integrations ProgrammaticSales Job ID: 2224846 New York, New York Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
Obtain a highly visible and exciting role working on advanced digital ad tech at DirecTV! You will join a team of smart, creative ad tech gurus proficient in providing vision, ad platform expertise, and strategic acumen to help plan, build, and execute comprehensive business solutions that support the long-term objectives, mission and vision for DirecTV. As manager on the ad tech team, you will work closely with other departments and divisions within the digital organization to develop and implement platform/inventory integrations and help launch new products and strategies for revenue generation.
- Develop, implement and manage platform/inventory integrations for digital ad products
- Design data driven, digital advertising solutions based on client goals, priorities, and needs within existing systems infrastructure
- Serve as subject matter expert in programmatic ad tech – header bidding, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs, ad exchanges, ad networks, agency trading desks, and viewability/fraud providers
- Use business process reengineering techniques to devise technical solutions and refine processes to achieve business objectives
- Utilize data visualization applications and key data analyses to identify an array of technical issues and collaborate with internal teams to formulate executable solutions in a timely manner
- Maintain and support complex digital inventory architecture across various product offerings
- Drive product evolution and improvement to support and enhance the Ad Sales business
- Liaise with internal/external partners and vendors to further define system requirements and processes for optimal revenue potential
- Maintain productive working relationships across Digital Sales Planning, Ad Product, Business Analytics, Research, Broadcast Operations, IT, and Engineering teams
- Research and evaluate hardware and software products available in the market to improve digital systems solutions
- Holistic understanding of the programmatic ad tech ecosystem
- Experience with programmatic and digital ad serving systems, such as FreeWheel, Magnite or equivalent SSPs
- Minimum of 3+ years in digital ad operations, video advertising or analytics for ad agency, publisher, or ad tech vendor
- Experience with analytics and yield management tools, such as YieldAnalytics, is a plus
- Proficiency with SQL
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- BA or BS degree
Our Manager Digital Ad Integrations can earn between $55,400 - $150,000. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Jun 20, 2022, 4:42:09 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager Remote: no