Manager - Ad Sales Systems IntegrationsSales Job ID: 2236284 New York, New York Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
Obtain an exciting role in Digital and Linear TV advertising platforms, products, systems, and services. This position will be responsible for enabling DIRECTV Addressable TV and DIRECTV STREAM Advertising across different media platforms with robust system solutions and scalable business processes. The role will manage and execute high profile project initiatives in partnership with internal DIRECTV teams, such as Ad Tech Engineers, Data & Analytics, Ad Sales Pricing & Planning, Product, Finance, and Marketing to evaluate, operationalize, train, and launch new opportunities and products at DIRECTV.
- Provide outstanding customer service and systems support to DIRECTV Advertising Sales, Pricing & Planning team, and internal business partners to create optimal Advertiser experience in media buys.
- Provide direct support to DIRECTV Addressable Systems & Services team by managing customer support cases that require gathering information, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue with a long-term/short-term solution where possible.
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues.
- Monitor and detect potential data discrepancies or errors occurring in our business systems to ensure that all data feeds are performing successfully and accurately.
- Author, edit, publish and maintain an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions, and training materials for presentations.
- Scope, test, and validate new features and enhancements for Operative.one Order Management systems, Freewheel, and proprietary Data Segmentation tools.
- Advocate for clients internally through organized, objectively backed communications to internal teams and stakeholders regarding escalations, client experiences, and recurring issues.
- View the system holistically, consider root cause, and be a part of creating long-term solutions through better products.
- Maintain and enhance the Ad Sales operations workflows tied to newly implemented addressable ad products, platforms, and/or projects for efficiency.
- Support DIRECTV Addressable Systems & Services team in driving product evolution and improvement to enhance the Ad Sales business for optimal revenue potential.
Training and Special Skills:
- 1 – 2 years industry experience in TV or Digital advertising/media sales
- Works well autonomously and as part of a team
- Thrives in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
- Ability to multi-task, exceptional attention to detail, and has effective time management skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, organizational, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Clear aptitude for, and preferred experience providing customer care and services
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies. Knowledge of SQL, HTML, Python and/or data analysis preferred Proficient in MS office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- BA degree preferred
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
Our Manager - Ad Sales Systems Integrations can earn between $73,900 - $159,600. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This is a HYBRID position for the NY region and you must be willing to commute to the office 3-5 times a month.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Jul 20, 2022, 11:56:36 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager Remote: no