Executive AssistantSales Job ID: 2225811 New York, New York Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
DIRECTV Advertising connects brands and agencies with consumers across DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM through smart and effective advertising solutions. As leaders in addressable and advanced TV, we continue to innovate within the advertising space, pushing the boundaries of how clients can address, engage and measure. At DIRECTV Advertising, we don’t do anything on autopilot. As a part of our team, share our love for TV, and the loyalty we hold for consumers and advertisers.
Overall Purpose: Responsible for performing confidential administrative duties for one or more general managers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will involve high level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact and diplomacy.
- Interacts with executive, administrative and line management personnel, external customers and vendors.
- Schedules meetings and appointments, plans events and makes travel arrangements.
- Produces correspondence, presentations, and reports using a variety of computer software.
- Prioritizes assignments and tasks under general direction.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties such as processing bills, vouchers, requests, payroll, personnel, and budgets.
- Coordinate requests for workspace, service, and office equipment and other programs such as charitable campaigns, employee recognition and records retention.
- Provides guidance to others in the organization regarding administrative practices.
- Perform work on special projects involving research, compiling and analyzing data, determining approach, and preparing reports.
Job Contribution: Reports to General Manager
Education: Typically HS Diploma or equivalent is needed.
Experience: Typically 5+ years relevant experience in area of responsibility.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
This position can earn between $61,300 - $131,400. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Jun 14, 2022, 9:44:14 PM
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager Remote: no