Ad Sales CoordinatorSales Job ID: 2213240 New York, New York Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
DIRECTV Advertising connects brands and agencies with consumers across DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM through smart and effective advertising solutions. As leaders in addressable and advanced TV, we continue to innovate within the advertising space, pushing the boundaries of how clients can address, engage and measure. At DIRECTV Advertising, we don’t do anything on autopilot. As a part of our team, share our love for TV, and the loyalty we hold for consumers and advertisers.
The Ad Sales Coordinator is a cross functional sales support role under the Pricing & Planning (P&P) group. This role supports assigned Sales Account Executive(s) and additional internal teams to fulfill the below responsibilities across the DIRECTV and DIRECTV Stream Addressable, Data Driven Linear (DDL), Linear, and Live Sports products. We are looking for someone who is excited to start a career in Ad Sales and work for the DIRECTV brand as we converge Linear and Digital sales.
- Support Sales Planner and assist with their daily campaign management responsibilities
- Coordinate between internal traffic department and external trafficking teams/agency buying contacts to ensure all traffic is received on time
- Ensure that units/impressions are flighted and constrained based on client specs while adhering to P&P guidelines and inventory availability
- Check inventory availability for Working plans
- Ensure all units/impressions are branded accurately
- Complete new agency/advertiser/brand form for Ad Sales Finance for deal entry
- Complete billing adjustments forms when necessary
- Assist Ad Sales Finance with reconciliation of discrepant invoices
- Maintain weekly stewardship tracking across all accounts to ensure timely delivery
- Provide agency with pre and post air-time reports as requested
- Track agency and/or advertiser spending and Advanced Service allocations where applicable (Upfronts, Contractual, etc.)
- Aid sales staff with ad hoc requests
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
This position can earn between $50,000 - $60,000. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: May 9, 2022, 3:15:50 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager