Manager Network ServicesEngineering Job ID: 2227977 Lubbock, Texas, Texas-Amarillo Apply Now
At DIRECTV our amazing people, combined with a culture that thrives on collaboration and creativity, are the foundation that create a great place to work. We empower our people to push the limits of what’s possible, driving groundbreaking innovation each and every day. We’re redefining the future of entertainment and we’re ready for you to play a big part in that future too.
In the DIRECTV Field Operations Organization, our priority is to serve customers first, grow the business, and care for the team’s safety. As a Field Manager in this Organization, you’ll coach and develop a team of talented field technicians to provide excellent customer service at the customer site or a company location for the installation and repair of our Legacy Broadband and Fiber products. In this role, you’ll report to a second or third level manager.
- Manages overall team performance by identifying performance trends, gaps and opportunities for coaching, training, growth, development and recognizing success.
- Plans, organizes, and directs all operations with respect to installation and repair services. Ensures that all functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet customer and company commitments.
- Utilizes leadership capabilities to support technicians by removing roadblocks.
- Handles or supports time reporting, payroll, and on-call or vacation scheduling.
- Conducts safety and quality inspections to ensure high quality and safe performance by technicians.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure technician workloads are efficient and enable them to meet our customer commitments.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints or service issues, working closely with Field Teams, Care and Sales.
- Handles all discipline and makes recommendations, such as suspension, based on company policy and with the support of HR.
- Partners with the union on contractual related matters. Receives technician grievances and resolves them at the step one level as appropriate.
Education: High school diploma, GED or equivalent related network experience. Technical degree beneficial but not required.
Experience: 3-5 years of leadership/supervisory and or related technical experience.
Environmental Requirements: This position may be responsible for contributing to DIRECTV compliance with environmental laws and regulations as applicable to its job function. This may include, but is not limited to, work related to fuel tanks, emergency and stand-by generators, boilers, hazardous waste, hazardous materials, batteries, manholes and vaults, water wells, linear and other construction projects, water discharge, or air emissions.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With DIRECTV, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Salary Range: $70,100-$140,200
Job Posting: Jun 6, 2022, 6:51:53 PM
Other Locations: Texas-Amarillo
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager Remote: no