Senior Specialist-Technology Service ManagementApplication/Product Management Job ID: 2214806 Los Angeles, California Apply Now
DIRECTV - Sr. Specialist - Technical Services Management (Tools & Data focused)
DIRECTV is looking for a talented, highly motivated, self-driven individual with technical experience in process optimization, tool integration, automation, Data analysis, and visualization and the ability to provide recommendations to utilize tools better and help automate incidents management process while being part of the service management team. You will work as part of a cross-functional team responsible for managing an entire lineup of channel services from acquisition to downlink.
Duties and Responsibilities (ability to perform Specialist functions and including):
- Facilitate the delivery of product or tool level requirements into roadmaps.
- Creates and facilitates best practices with Engineering and Operations to ensure on-time, seamless delivery of product requirements.
- Provides structure and support to stakeholders across the business organization.
- Exposure to protocols such as HTTP, TCP, SNMP, SOAP, and REST for development and troubleshooting purposes.
- Experience with discovery and service discovery capabilities within ServiceNow.
- Experience connecting data and building relationships in ServiceNow CMDB (Applications, Services, Assets, CI)
- Gathering requirements, design and developing Tools required to maintain operational efficiency
- Must have strong attention to detail with a focus on continuous improvement
- The role requires technical and problem-solving skills and working within tight project schedules.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or Software Engineering or Business Management (coding or related field) and equivalent work experience
- Experience working in legacy codebases and APIs
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- All candidates must be able to lift 30 to 40 pounds
- Be able to cover any shift spanning the 24/7 environment, including weekends, holidays, and overtime
- All candidates must possess a valid ID and successfully pass a drug test and background check
COVID Statement -This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click herefor additional information.
OurSenior Specialist Technology Service Management can earn between $77,100 - $110,000. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: May 20, 2022, 3:44:21 PM
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager