Senior-Application/Product Support*Technology Job ID: 2157329 Los Angeles, California, Colorado-Denver, Texas-Dallas, Arizona-Phoenix Apply Now
Sr. App/Prod Support:
We can use some of the description from internal posting, but also want to include the following details.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide level 2 support for all products, applications, and processes on the ServiceNow, xMatters, and other integrated application/tool platforms.
- Deploy development work (update sets, xml, plugins) to production while following the established change management process.
- Assist with creating reports, metrics, and dashboards (including performance analytics).
- General platform administration and support including 24x7 availability for critical production issues.
- Monitor and support data imports and other integrations from 3rd party tools.
- Supports all deployed capabilities including but not limited to IT Service Management, Asset Management, Service Portal, Virtual agent, DevOps, Security Operations, etc.
- Assist in semi-annual platform upgrades and quarterly patching.
- Provide documentation for product and process changes, data flow charts, training materials, etc.
- Serve as the SME on our ServiceNow platform regarding incident, problem and change management handling, enhancement evaluation, new projects, new integrations, custom features, system security, workflows, defect and bug handling, vendor escalation, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related Information Technology experience in assigned area and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of admin experience on ServiceNow or other ITSM tools.
- Current ServiceNow Certified System Administrator preferred.
- Experience working with ITSM in ServiceNow.
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Performance Analytics and Orchestration preferred.
- ITIL v4 Foundations certified preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a team player, collaborative, detail-oriented and flexible.
Job Posting: Jan 13, 2022, 5:30:51 PM
Other Locations: Colorado-Denver, Texas-Dallas, Arizona-Phoenix
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager