Lead Marketing ManagerCorporate Job ID: 2160939 Los Angeles, California, California-Sacramento, California-San Diego, Arizona-Phoenix, California-San Francisco, Oregon-Portland, Washington-SEATTLE Apply Now
This team is responsible for giving our customers the best entertainment experience while also working to minimize churn. This position will report to the Director of Base Experience Improvement and Governance and will be responsible for managing enterprise-wide initiatives and marketing campaigns that will be critical to improve our NPS metric.
If you enjoy the thrill of high-octane day to day responsibilities combined with the challenge of making a difference for our customers and the DIRECTV business as a whole, this role’s for you. You’ll be great at what you do and have a passion for the customer but a focus on business results. You will be strategic, analytical, a change agent, a strong leader, and also someone who thrive in a complex environment. You’ve been successful to date but ready for your next challenge. Your current boss will be devastated that you’re leaving.
What will you do day to day?
- Develop capabilities and tools to support churn mitigation strategy and marketing campaigns across customer lifecycle
- Develop essential marketing communication technologies and manage its product roadmap that drive value proposition, reduce customer frictions and improve overall cash flow
- Develop and execute marketing communication tactics and improvement opportunities that increase NPS and reduce churn
- Oversee cross functional organizational churn impacting tactics and product improvement efforts
- Coordinate with stakeholders to identify customer friction points that impact NPS and churn and produce actionable results
- Build and execute on governance processes to coordinate and manage trade offs and drive cross-functional improvement initiatives
- Manage relationship with cross-functional partners to deliver projects on time while minimizing defects
- Five or more years Product Marketing experience within relevant industry and/or vertical
- Expertise within the relevant discipline
- Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and project management skills, able to plan, meet deadlines, prioritize projects and manage a cross-functional team.
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills, experience with detailed quantitative analyses
- Demonstrated success in the analysis, integration, management and reporting of multiple and extremely complex datasets from multiple vendors.
- Ability to rapidly analyze and update reports with new data
- Excellent project management skills required including ability to set and meet tight deliverables for multiple simultaneous projects while assuring accuracy and consistency in deliverables
- Leadership skills to shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to distill and communicate findings into concise language and draw fact-based conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to articulate needs and influence changes in multiple external and internal groups, through the use of data-driven analysis
- Collaborative working style, strong listening skills, with ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints into discussion and decision making
- Ability to establish rapport with Client, credibility and positive working relationship with all stakeholders including suppliers and internal clients at all organizational levels
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve stakeholder problems/issues/concerns
- Proven ability to drive results
- Must be able to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax.
What do you need to be successful at this role?
- Relationship management with multiple partners
- Analytical abilities to monitor performance metrics and project progress
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including ability to communicate and work effectively with business and technical managers at all levels of the organization
- Expert in turning marketing strategies into actions
- Expert in handling tradeoffs required for decision making
- Aptitude for understanding multiple, inter-related and complex processes and systems
- Previous marketing and/or operations experience in subscription-based business
What other personal characteristics will get you closer to perfect?
- An individual with a high degree of drive, energy and intellectual ability
- An individual with the intellectual curiosity and horsepower to quickly grasp complex challenges
- A natural collaborator
- An individual with the intellectual agility and organizational savvy to solve complex issues and find win-win solutions when working with others
Our Lead Marketing Managers earn between $77,100 - $154,200 yearly. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
#virtual - All Us locations will be considered
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2021, 3:32:43 PM
Other Locations: California-Sacramento, California-San Diego, Arizona-Phoenix, California-San Francisco, Oregon-Portland, Washington-SEATTLE
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager