Manager Customer ServiceCall Center Job ID: 2203531 Englewood, Colorado Apply Now
- Oversee the development of customer service employees, to ensure performance objectives are met and to develop employees' skill sets. Follow detailed coaching processes as the basis for development of employees in all performance categories. Ensure customer issues are resolved in a manner which is both customer services oriented and cost effective.
- Verify and approve handling of claims and billing problems to ensure errors are properly documented and corrective action is recommended and initiated. Determine creative solutions outside general guidelines, as appropriate, based on individual circumstances.
- Identify quality problems and define/implement procedural or product solutions as appropriate within customer service and with sales, publishing, marketing, and vendors to correct.
- Negotiate with customers, certified marketing representatives, customers' attorneys, legal, sales, publishing, vendors to resolve and correct escalated claims and customer appeals. May represent company in legal disputes. Ensure customer satisfaction while protecting company revenue.
- Must have exceptional people, comunication, written and organizational skill
- Two or more years experience in customer service, collections, sales or publishing
- One or more years experience using AT&T Advertising Solutions' customer service practices and policies, sales environment and procedures, and credit policy
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong communication, problem solving, decision-making and negotiating skills
- Ability to work autonomously and have a high energy level to motivate a team
- Ability to plan/organize work activities and influence/persuade others
- Typically requires 2 to 5 years relevant experience in area of responsibility
- Two or more years call center and/or collections experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Four years similar work experience
Our Manager Customer Service can earn between $52,600-$105,100. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
DIRECTV will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Ready to apply?
Job Posting: Jan 11, 2022, 6:16:42 PM
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager