Talent Marketing ManagerCorporate Job ID: 2145475 El Segundo, California Apply Now
If you are a creative storyteller full of innovative ideas who knows how to reach and engage with an external talent audience across multiple functional areas, we have a great job for you!
DIRECTV is seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic professional who is ready for a new challenge and the exciting opportunity to help launch a company’s talent marketing strategy to engage external talent from brand awareness through onboarding.
This role will help inform and drive top talent to our company via modern & innovative recruitment marketing strategies. Some of the primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Amplify recruitment marketing and employer brand strategy to attract high-quality applicants across professional and high-volume opportunities
· Plan and manage recruitment media campaigns & talent community
· Track and measure campaign results to inform future investments
· Manage company’s career site, talent marketing and onboarding platforms
· Write engaging job descriptions and new hire communications
· Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community
· Communicate regularly with HR and business leadership on current and future initiatives
· Work closely with Recruiters on current and future hiring needs
· Focus on continual enhancement of the candidate experience and engagement
· Stay informed on marketing and advertising trends across the industry
· Work effectively with communication and corporate marketing colleagues to ensure effective presence of a talent channel across the company’s social ecosystem.
If you are intrigued with what has been shared so far, below are the primary qualifications we’re seeking:
- Previous work experience in a Talent Marketing, Marketing or Advertising (prefer 3-5 years)
- In-depth knowledge of employer brand strategies and recruitment marketing
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and candidate experience measurements
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong vendor management experience
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
DIRECTV is excited for the future and looking for business leaders who will embody our culture by caring for those within our organization and our communities, always challenging ourselves and each other, and delivering for our customers and our business.
Other Locations will be considered
Our Lead Talent Acquisition Manager’s earn between $77,100. - $154,200 yearly. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Candidate Experience Management
- Candidate Screening
- Candidate Selection
- Candidate Sourcing
- Diversity Recruiting
- HR Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Human Resources Consulting
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Project Management
- Specialized Technical Recruiting
Note: Additional skills / competencies may be added to this specific requisition. During the application process, you will be asked to provide your proficiency and experience with all the skills / competencies associated with the requisition.
Job Code - 30591503
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2021, 10:04:36 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager