Sr Contracts & Compliance MgrCorporate Job ID: 2228535 El Segundo, California Apply Now
***WILL BE IN OFFICE FROM 2X/WEEK TO 2X/MONTH; WILL VARY
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
- Develop and manage the departmental content contract database used to organize and track information related to content deals signed with providers and managed by the programming department
- Coordinate implementation of statutory and contract carriage obligations for local stations:
- Confer and consult with Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Government Affairs/Regulatory, Customer Care, Billing Data Management, and external partners including television stations
- Lead operational processes to ensure proper execution by various parties throughout DirecTV
- Alter and adjust measures to ensure deadlines are met
- Track and report all local station carriage and collate subscriber counts
- Ensure accuracy of data reporting and company’s compliance with federal reporting requirements for local station carriage
- Audit internal/departmental systems and processes related to local station carriage
- Identify and escalate contract and statutory compliance issues to management and Government Affairs/Regulatory, and lead efforts to take corrective action
- Manage escalations from Operations, including after-hours support
- Supervisory: No
Proficiency with Microsoft Access and Excel
Project management, operational and/or audit experience beneficial.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
This position can earn between $77,100 - $154,200. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This can be considered a remote position in the USA if outside CA.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Aug 5, 2022, 2:35:06 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager Remote: no