Specialist-Software EngineerTechnology Job ID: 2166342 El Segundo, California Apply Now
States & 16.32 million customers in Latin America. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passion for entertainment and technology to transform our company and your career.
This position will work in an agile organization, developing, releasing and supporting the platform that supports DTV’s next generation linear TV product. Our software development teams span the full-stack spectrum, including front-end, back-end and mobile app development. This platform includes many teams supporting the services, data processing, video processing, and advertising flows that makes the whole system work. The candidate will be working on a high-visibility, fast paced, work hard/play hard team to work with other cross-functional business teams to implement high quality solutions and deliver value to our customers.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Implement software to meet security, performance, scalability, reliability, and maintainability requirements.
• Participate in design discussions about new features and approaches to implementing new services and collaborate cross-functionality to analyze, develop, and implement end-to-end solutions.
•Analyze and improve the life-cycle software development process (testing, building, deploying, monitoring).
•Coach and guide developers through technical tasks and work with product managers to understand feature requirements. plan short-term efforts and assist with the planning of medium- and long-term efforts and multi-team projects.
•Utilize Agile and/or Scrum Methodology
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical discipline
• Experience with programming languages ex. Java, NodeJS, Go, React, C++, Swift
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and design appropriate solutions.
• Ability to manage heavy workload, accommodate change and adapt accordingly. Experience delivering results in a fast moving, challenging environment.
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results.
• Experience in Agile or Scrum methodologies
• Experience in frameworks like Spring Boot, React Native
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Job Posting: Nov 19, 2021, 5:11:24 PM
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager