Specialist-Software EngineerTechnology Job ID: 2145614 El Segundo, California Apply Now
DIRECTV is the world's leading provider of digital television entertainment services. We provide digital television service to 20.11 million customers in the United States & 16.32 million customers in Latin America. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passion for entertainment and technology to transform our company and your career.
- Ability to advocate for Improvements in automation engineering efforts.
- Design, implement, execute and maintain an automation framework based on business requirements
- Develop and organize scripts, tools, documentation, and test data sets in a version control system
- Troubleshoot issues that team members are having with various tools and support systems
- 2-3 years of experience working as an automation engineer
- 1-2 years of experience in Selenium Testing with Java.
- Experience in working with Mobile applications (iOS / android)
- Experience in CI/CD platforms, focusing on technical artifact organization, integration testing, and scripted deployment.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining automation framework and test tools
- Experience with Selenium Grid and knowledge of containerized test ecosystems
- Good to Have contributed to open source platforms in an SDET capacity
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Job Posting: Nov 19, 2021, 4:19:26 PM
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager