Specialist, Customer Care Operations Project ManagementCall Center Job ID: R230025 El Segundo, California Virtual, Texas JOIN THE PARTY
DIRECTV is seeking a Specialist in Customer Care Operations Project Management for our Sales and Service organization. This leader will be responsible for performing non-technical project or program management work focused on internal DTV projects or programs. The Specialist typically manages these projects/programs from initiation through delivery. The incumbents are responsible for meeting the project/program requirements by applying project management skills, tools, and techniques to manage the project/program scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk. While this is not a supervisory role, this individual contributor will be critical to the DIRECTV Sales & Service organization’s ability to successfully attain their business goals. Additional key responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for project/program tracking and analysis regarding the execution of marketing campaigns and activations.
- Foster relationships with internal & external clients to make sure that strategies and objectives are turned into actionable tasks.
- Develop & deliver strategy and performance readouts to leadership.
- Work with marketing, communications, brand, legal and product teams to manage projects and partnerships to drive business success and optimization.
- Conduct end to end project management of multiple initiatives and may also manage sub-components of a larger program.
- Define project/program scope and objectives, guides activities of a project/program team, identifies resources, and establishes master timeline for deliverables.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to champion project(s) across the entire organization. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Anticipate risks and devise contingencies to manage them.
- Conduct project/program meetings and responsible for project/program tracking and analysis.
- Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project/program deliverables. Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Typically requires 3 - 5 years of experience
- Higher educational achievements or equivalent experience preferred
- Thrive in fast-paced environment, with ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate large organization to develop strong cross-functional relationships
- Can-do, positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible to changing demands of the business
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
A career with DIRECTV comes with big rewards:
This position can earn between $72,200 - $131,100, depending on skills, experience, and geographic location, not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Apply today!Remote: True