Senior Application & Product Support - DIRECTVApplication/Product Management Job ID: 2208980 El Segundo, California Apply Now
At DIRECTV we are connecting the world with the coolest tech, communication, and entertainment. Our people are empowered and thrive in a culture of learning, diversity, and collaboration. Our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our innovation is driven by an inclusive and collaborative environment where your voice is heard, and opportunities are limitless. Ready to explore our opportunities?
- Lead postmortem meetings and drive responsible teams to identify root cause including well defined corrective/preventative action plans.
- Identify key measures/metrics to evaluate efficacy of the long-term solution and corrective measures
- Lead the cleanup activities as required in partnership with IT, Business and Vendor teams; Activities include but not limited to i) identification of clean-up strategy, ii) requisite technical solution, iii) Facilitate meetings with key business partners to gain approval & alignment on cleanup plan, iv) identify quantifiable success measures for the clean-up v) track execution of clean-up activities, vi) use the identified measures to validate success of the cleanup
- Manage problem lifecycle by ensuring that respective Incidents, Problems or Changes are identified, recorded, and tracked to resolution in line with agreed resolution plans.
- Strong exposure to Service Now with a clear understanding of how tools should be used to support problem management process activities.
- Pro-actively identify operational issues and trends.
- Monitor and report agreed upon problem management performance metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); RCA SLA’s, Action Item Closure SLA’s, Cleanup SLA & Repeat Problems & Problem closure / aging SLAs
- Provide clear, crisp, and accurate status for progress of the Problem analysis to executive stakeholders; communication channels include email, meetings & presentations
- Perform trend analysis, deep dives into known problems at monthly & quarterly periods
- Provide key insights into areas of improvements (technical or process) and provide recommendations to address the gaps
- Monitor the problems to ensure that the Service Level agreements are adhered to by teams involved in problem analysis.
- To review the problem trends, planning and driving improvement plans.
- Monitor the effectiveness of error control and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Proactively identify problems, analyze, and recommend service improvement plans with the possible solutions obtained from technical teams for department or business unit.
- Maintain inventory of problems under analysis and their current progress and status
- Communicating all the problems and their impact to all stakeholders.
- Work with all internal technical teams, Service Management and external stakeholders like customer and 3rd party.
- Drive all problems towards root cause identification and permanent fix.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click herefor additional information.
Education: Preferred Bachelors degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, or Sciences; Developer nanodegree; or equivalent experience. Experience: Typically requires 5-8 years experience. Technical Career Pathway (TCP) role. Supervisory: No.
This position can earn between $84,900 - $169,800. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Feb 28, 2022, 3:35:28 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager