Senior-Advanced AnalyticsTechnology Job ID: 2160204 El Segundo, California, California-Los Angeles Apply Now
We are looking for a talented, motivated individual with a quantitative aptitude, a broad knowledge of math, statistics and business, hands-on data analysis and strategic thinking skills to join our Base Management Analytics team and be an integral part of this newly formed spinoff. The analyst will be responsible for analysis and insights to ensure our highest value customers are treated proactively before they contact our call centers. They may also assist in developing propensity models for identifying targeted retention and upsell opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The analyst will take general direction on goals to produce their deliverables. They will use their independent judgement and experience to devise an analytic plan to solve business problems.
- Collect and condense all relevant data. Determine the proper analytic or statistical methods to use. Interpret data to identify causal relationships and trigger points that influence customer behavior
- Present a cohesive story to on the results of the analysis. Based on a solid business acumen, the analyst will cobble all the data and present it in a manner that is accurate and consumable for leadership.
- Build processes to automate reporting functions. Define and create new metrics and report layouts with best visual aids to be consumed by executives as well as working teams.
- Use advanced analytical tools including machine learning, multivariate forecasting, statistical analysis, and data visualization applications
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics or related field
- BS/BA in business, math, statistics, computer science or related quantitative fields
- Excellent at aggregating and synthesizing data and information into insights, utilizing analysis and data visualization to tell a data story
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and SQL
- Proficiency with one of the following: Python/R/SAS
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; must be capable of explaining complex information to others and building a coherent business narrative
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2021, 5:35:20 PM
Other Locations: California-Los Angeles
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager