Professional-System EngineerEngineering Job ID: 2225461 El Segundo, California Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
Professional-System Engineer developer for ServiceNow Team:
We're looking to hire a CMDB developer dedicated to ServiceNow at DIRECTV. Your responsibility will be to bring your development skills and knowledge about CMDB to the team and improve ServiceNow as the reference for all CMDB related tasks. You’ll put effort into places that increase the total efficiency of engineering in sometimes dramatic ways.
We're looking for someone who is can comfortable developing integrations with other tools, capable to work with user interface and back end features; someone with deep knowledge on Flow Designer and Studio to bring ServiceNow to the next level.
- Professional – System Engineer
What you'll be doing:
- Building, configuring, and optimizing highly available systems for the DIRECTV platform, with focus on ServiceNow platform
- Bringing best practices and implementing them to lift up ITOM tasks from ground up.
- Building engineering tools that run our unit/integration/acceptance tests, control our build process and trigger builds in our environment.
- Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree, or 3+ years industry experience
- 3+ years’ experience as a ServiceNow developer
- Experience designing and building ServiceNow solutions, workflows, client scripts, integration, and business rules
- Experience customizing ServiceNow, with expertise in ITOM
- Experience Resolving bugs and defects within ServiceNow
- Experience optimizing the ServiceNow deployment to meet non-functional requirements
- Experience with Flow Designer and Studio within ServiceNow.
- Experience with all module of ServiceNow including, but not limited to: CMDB, Asset Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and Knowledge Management
- Real world experience as an agile software development team member
Nice to have skills
- CMDB certification from ServiceNow
- ServiceNow developer certification
COVID Statement -This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click herefor additional information.
Our Professional-System Engineer can earn between $105,000 - $210,100 depending on experience and location. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
- This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Jun 21, 2022, 7:17:21 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager Remote: Yes