Lead Product Marketing ManagerCorporate Job ID: 2146935 El Segundo, California, Texas-Dallas Apply Now
This team focuses on the management of our Protection Plan Program products and services that includes several consumer and SMB based insurance/warranty like products and services offered to DIRECTV customers. Products are sold and supported in all channels of DIRECTV. Marketing, Operations, and Sales Management skills are commonly used to drive revenue and sales quality program performance and goals attainment.
- Design, develop and implement strategy and programs for products and services within the Protection Plan portfolio.
- Oversees projects in support of sales and operations initiatives.
- Dotted line supervision of individual contributors in support of sales and operations projects. Responsible for the identification, analysis, development, and documentation of process improvements, methods, and procedures, and or sales quality standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan.
- Consults with line management on sales management and process improvement.
- Position develops metrics that provide data for process measurement and identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Collects data and recommends solutions to root causes of problems.
- Identifies and evaluates performance against process requirements and aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Confers with staff on techniques to improve sales performance and product quality.
- Works cross functionally on the development of policies, procedures, systems, forms, and reports for improvement initiatives.
- Defines process flows, business rules, and user requirements.
- Where applicable, works with outside vendors to identify/schedule programs and support materials.
- Facilitates moderately complex organizational process improvement activities.
- Writes, rewrites and or edits documents such as procedure manuals, user manuals, operational specifications, and related publications to communicate clearly and effectively specifications and instructions to a wide range of audiences.
Our Lead Product Marketing Manager’s earn between $95,500. - $190,900 yearly. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 6+ years experience in similar area of responsibility
Job Posting: Nov 19, 2021, 4:13:56 PM
Other Locations: Texas-Dallas
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager