Lead Product Marketing Manager - DIRECTV STREAMCorporate Job ID: R230108 El Segundo, California Virtual, Texas JOIN THE PARTY
As the Senior Product Management Manager for DIRECTV STREAM, you will be a strategic player in developing key product features and optimizing costs for the business. This position gives you the opportunity to leverage your knowledge of the streaming video industry, and to contribute to the development of DIRECTV objectives and principles in creative and effective ways. You will help determine and refine the product strategy by overseeing feature performance, customer satisfaction, market share, penetration, and profitability. Additional responsibilities of the role include:
- Working cross-functionally with Engineering, Supply Chain, IT, Legal, and Marketing to conceptualize, scope, prioritize, and launch product features to improve DIRECTV STREAM competitiveness in the video streaming space.
- Optimizing supply-chain related processes and costs.
- Effectively communicating complex ideas and/or problems with appropriate recommendations for effective decisioning making.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 - 5 years of experience with technology or video-product management.
- Previous experience leading a cross-functional organization in executing product features from ideation to market delivery.
- Comfortable synthesizing and conveying the value of new and emerging products, technologies, or applications to senior level management and across a diverse product team.
- Strong analytical and fact-based decision-making skills.
- Possess outstanding written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Computer Science, preferred. Master's degree a plus!
- Passion for building cool stuff!
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
A career with us comes with big rewards:
DIRECTV's compensation structure is designed to be market-competitive and fully supports efforts to attract and retain employees. It is the company's policy to offer pay that is competitive with other employers in the local market. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
The Base Salary range displayed below reflects the minimum and maximum target salary for each of DIRECTV's 4 (four) US Labor Market Zones. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
DIRECTV WAGE ZONES
Low (N1): $96,140 - $144,210
Mid (N2): $101,200 - $151,800
High (N3): $111,320 - $166,980
Top (N4): $116,380 - $174,570
Click HERE to review information on some of the largest Designated Market Areas (DMAs). Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the salary ranges reflect base salary only and do not include bonus or benefits - when you consider all of these together, it represents a pretty impressive total compensation package.
Apply today!Remote: True