Lead Product Management & DevelopmentCall Center Job ID: 2178611 El Segundo, California, Texas-Dallas Apply Now
At DIRECTV our amazing people, combined with a culture that thrives on collaboration and creativity, are the foundation that create a great place to work. We empower our people to push the limits of what’s possible, driving groundbreaking innovation each and every day. We’re redefining the future of entertainment and we’re ready for you to play a big part in that future too.
This is a work from home position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #virtualwork #virtualjob
Working as a Lead Product Development Manager, you will manage the product development process for large, complex products/services and enhancements. This includes new and emerging products, technologies or applications. You will also formulate the product development program to develop the most profitable new products by the most efficient means.
- Create new enhancements or applications in anticipation of, or response to, market, competitor, or regulatory influences
- Translate new technologies and market requirements into product design
- Manage technical design and recommends capital expenditures and production methods for new products
- Prepare and present business case for new products/services
- Conduct feasibility studies related to new product development
- Act as the foremost expert within the product development discipline
Our Lead Product Management & Development earn between $115,600.00 - $231,100.00. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few.
There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Ready to apply?
Job Posting: Jan 7, 2022, 9:30:40 AM
Other Locations: Texas-Dallas
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager