Lead Manager, Transactional Video On Demand MarketingCorporate Job ID: 2224959 El Segundo, California Apply Now
At DIRECTV our amazing people, combined with a culture that thrives on collaboration and creativity, are the foundation that create a great place to work. We empower our people to push the limits of what’s possible, driving groundbreaking innovation each and every day. We’re redefining the future of entertainment and we’re ready for you to play a big part in that future too.
This position is responsible for creating and implementing the marketing strategy that will drive revenue and engagement from the purchase and rental of movies by DIRECTV customers. Responsibilities will include:
- Create and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns for key new releases
- Develop, implement and evaluate effectiveness of monthly promotional strategies
- Build and manage relationships at major and independent studios
- Provide creative direction for select on/off platform marketing elements
- Manage co-op advertising and marketing program
- Work with cross-functional teams to increase awareness of TVOD business both internally and among customers
- Supervise (1) contractor role
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Job Posting: May 9, 2022, 10:24:41 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager