Director – Business Technology SolutionsSystems & Solutions Architect Job ID: 2209024 El Segundo, California Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
Business Solutions/ Architecture Director - CTTO
We are seeking a passionate and motivated Lead Business Solutions Director to support our Consumer Technology Transformation office. This is a business driven technology role and the ideal candidate will bring technology-enabled, large-scale Business Transformation experience and working knowledge of large Salesforce implementations.
You will be leading a team of Business Solutions Architects who will be responsible for converting multiple Business Roadmaps into Business Requirements
You will craft innovative, experience-led strategies which clearly define the vision, program success metrics and an executable roadmap which achieves desired business outcomes. Working with our key stakeholders, product team, and technical delivery leaders, you will drive scale, speed to value and a sustained landscape for future success.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the business capability roadmap for critical transformative initiatives at DIRECTV , bring in industry best practices, trends and issues, and creating innovative solutions for the customer. You will interact at a project level with the product team and the sponsor in establishing strategic relationships and influences business and roadmap decisions.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and managing the Business Capability Roadmap for the DIRECTV Sales & Service organization as well as roadmap interdependencies across the organization
- Facilitates & drives conversations through workshops at multiple levels of customer organizations, including executive visioning , business process discovery / design (Middle management), etc.
- Defines overall business goals / objectives for programs / projects in collaboration with business partners & product teams
- Lead and motivate a team of highly skilled Business Solution Architects
- Oversees elicitation of the business requirements (user stories) through the management Business Solutions Architects during the requirements gathering phase
- Responsible for developing specific artifacts such as business capability maps and value streams and helping to streamline and rationalize processes, tools, and technology.
- Support Executive-led visioning sessions through management of pre-work (executive interviews, client surveys, report preparation) and support / co-facilitation on-site with customer executive teams
- Partners with the product owner to set and align business priorities
- Partners with IT Architecture and Dev Leadership drive alignment and execution
- Responsible for validating that the delivered product meets the strategic business objectives through activities such as demos, UAT, etc.
- 5-7 years of experience in business and/or enterprise architecture or 10-12 years experience in Business transformation consulting
- Solid work experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Sales/Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Field Service Lighting
- Conversational AI
- Knowledge of the key business value drivers and success metrics typical of large-enterprise companies
- Solution Architecture/design experience will be a huge plus
- Consulting in enterprise-level technology transformation programs preferred
- Knowledge of Agile/Scaled Agile Methodology will be valuable
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex information, working in situations where data may be absent or ambiguous and creative approaches are required
- Strong executive presence and presentation / facilitation skills, comfortable collaborating with and presenting to C-suite executives, including poised, confident objection-handling abilities
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker that enjoys helping customers "cross the chasm" from current state to future state
- Creative, high-energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and programs independently within a “start up-paced” technology company
- Thrive working collaboratively and cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Engagement Delivery Leaders, Solution and Technical Architects, Designers and External vendors
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
Our Principal Project Program Manager can earn between $139,900 - $279,800. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
Job Posting: Apr 11, 2022, 9:47:43 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager