Director Base TriageCorporate Job ID: 2231039 El Segundo, California Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
The Director Base Triage is responsible for managing Retention & Base Management response to all short-term, ad hoc issue driving churn. Requires critical response so broader organization can continue driving retention and base management strategies and campaigns versus triaging quick hit issues. Additional key responsibilities include:
- Determine impacted customer population and develops treatment plans where necessary to support enterprise resolution of the issues.
- Considers and develops working with various cross functional teams crediting strategy, communications strategy, and agent response strategy for issues.
- Coordinates response and rollout of the strategy across the organization to ensure visibility, alignment, and quality of response.
- Uses test and learn to build knowledge of best-in-class responses to various issues
- Issues can include billing errors, product errors, migration decisions, sunsetting of products, removal of channels or services, etc.
Here's what you'll need:
- 5 years of experience in related field
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment driven by creative excellence
- Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to multi-task.
- Self-directed, results-oriented individual who can independently handle multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to think deeply and qualitatively about strategy and vision.
- Entrepreneurial – brings a high level of self-directed energy and an unrelenting drive to succeed.
- Strong communicator (verbal & written)
- Critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
A career with us comes with big rewards:
Our Director of Churn Triage & Interventions can earn a base salary between $119,400-$159,100 depending on geographic location. Aside from a competitive base salary, the additional annual cash bonus the leader within this role will receive makes the total compensation package impressive. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers from health insurance to paid time off, and discounts on products and services just to name a few.
A career with DIRECTV means you’ll play a leading role in building the future of tech and entertainment. It’s an opportunity to join us as we take entertainment to the next level.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Jun 23, 2022, 1:56:19 AM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager Remote: Yes