AVP-Digital ServicesCorporate Job ID: 2170686 El Segundo, California Apply Now
DIRECTV is one of the Pre-eminent Live TV providers in North America, serving over 16M households. We are looking to transform the way we serve customers with a Digital first approach to our service. Service is the cornerstone of driving positive experiences with the brand for our existing customers. This role will play the Lead role in transforming our Digital service function to a Digital First Omni-channel experience. The Leader will have the opportunity to build a team of product managers, program managers, analysts, UX architects and other functions as necessary, partner with our Care and IT leads to build experiences that will be customer centric, contextual and drive higher Customer satisfaction. This role will report to the Chief of Digital Marketing and Commerce.
- Lead definition of overall Digital first strategy for DirecTV for both Satellite and Stream products. Identify the Key success factors of a digital first strategy and set targets for success (Customer Satisfaction, %Digital transactions etc.)
- Build business cases and roadmap of experiences that need to be digital first through analysis of customer data for usage, service needs, products demographics and other attributes that are relevant to building the roadmap
- In partnership with IT and Care teams, define the journeys for the experiences in the roadmap
- Implement Agile ways of working for implementation of experiences in partnership with relevant teams.
- Run and optimize the already operational experiences to drive the delivery of success of the business case
- Build an organizational plan and hire great talent to deliver on the digital first strategy
- Contribute as a key stakeholder to the data and platform strategy that will enable the strategy.
- Master’s degree in Business, Computer science or similar quantitative field
- 5 years of experience building self service experience in the Digital
- 10 years of experience in building and leading teams of product managers and analysts
- Drove at least one enterprise-wide digital transformation
- Action oriented, Customer centric and product management mindset
- Highly analytical and ability to present business cases with deep analysis
- High level understanding if principles of UX and CX
- High level understanding of technology stacks that power the experiences
- Servant leader
- Experience in consumer or media companies
- Experience with subscription businesses
- Have built teams from ground up
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
Job Posting: Jan 12, 2022, 12:12:48 PM
Job Level: Executive Director/Fourth Level Manager