Associate- QA EngineerTechnology Job ID: 2145707 El Segundo, California Apply Now
DIRECTV Software Engineering Department is seeking a Software QA Engineer to test new and existing features on our Streaming Products.
As part of the Software Engineering Group, you will work in an agile scrum team within a fast-paced environment. Be responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance required for distribution to the market.
- Analyze requirement specifications, come up with test plans and strategies
- Develop test scenarios and generate detailed test procedures to validate functionalities
- Execute test cases, analyze problems, and write detailed reports
- Work with the development team to troubleshoot, follow up through the resolution
- Maintain and update regression test cases, and monitor overall testing progress and coverage
- Analyze network traffic capture to troubleshoot problems
- Support E2E testing and troubleshooting
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
- BS in related field preferred
- 3 or more years of practical experience in software test/quality assurance
- Experience with network capture tools like Charles Proxy
- Experience with testing on multiple platforms including mobile, web, 10 ft, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving, and analytical abilities
- Able to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to multitask within an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Experience or knowledge of automation is a plus
Job Posting: Nov 19, 2021, 4:21:53 PM
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager