Associate-Content Deal FinanceCorporate Job ID: 2224789 El Segundo, California Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
This position is responsible for performing economic analysis on content negotiations and to support strategic analysis of DIRECTV’s video business.
***Must reside in the greater Los Angeles, CA area. Role is essentially fully remote but will require infrequent in-person meetings at the El Segundo, CA office.
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Good working knowledge of business case development and modeling
- Excellent excel and PowerPoint skills
- Effective communication skills
- Works well with other team members
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Content Negotiation Support
- Review programming contracts to identify elements with economic impact and translate contractual language into financial models
- Model scenarios and alternative deal structures
- Prepares executive summaries of content transactions and assists in the development of executive presentations
- Strategic Analysis
- Uses industry knowledge to inform strategic analysis and business cases
- Develops financial models and performs economic analysis, with reasonable amount of supervision
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Analysis, business modeling and forecasting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal communications and project management/leadership skills
- MBA in finance strongly preferred
- Prior experience in M&A, corporate strategy, business case development a plus
- Can thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
This position can earn between $95,500 - $130,000. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
***Must reside in the greater Los Angeles, CA area. Role is essentially fully remote but will require infrequent in-person meetings at the El Segundo, CA office. RSRDTV
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: May 11, 2022, 7:40:30 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager