Ad Sales PlannerAd Sales - Planning Job ID: R230086 El Segundo, California JOIN THE PARTY
The Ad Sales Planner is a cross functional sales support role under the Pricing & Planning (P&P) group. This role supports assigned Sales Account Executive(s) and additional internal teams to fulfill the below responsibilities across the DIRECTV and DIRECTV Stream Addressable, Data Driven Linear (DDL), Linear, and Live Sports products. We are looking for someone with experience in media and a passion for Ad Sales that is excited to work for the DIRECTV brand as we converge Linear and Digital sales.
- Lead liaison between P&P management and Sales Account Executive(s)
- Responsible for all aspects of pre-sale through post-sale account management
- Oversee Sales Coordinator and work as a team to support Sales
- Work with P&P management and Account Executive to determine submission pricing and deal details
- Create sales proposals and planning costs for assigned agencies and accounts
- Communicate with clients regarding campaign management, inventory, pacing, etc.
- Work with Business Analytics and Research teams to determine ideal targeting for Addressable and DDL campaigns
- Work with Digital Operations teams to determine inventory availability for Pause Ad and DIRECTV Stream campaigns
- Maintain and revise outstanding proposals to ensure proposed inventory will clear
- Track agency and/or advertiser spending and Advanced Service allocations where applicable (Upfronts, Contractual, etc.)
- Maintain stewardship of all campaigns and ensure all deals meet audience guarantees
- Work with Operations and Product Development teams to test new products
- Act as liaison between the agency buying contacts and appropriate internal teams to ensure all creative, trafficking instructions, and Advanced Service materials are received on time
- Delivery and backend report reconciliation and distribution
- Aid sales staff with ad hoc requests
- Minimum of 2-3 years of media experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience with the following systems is a plus: Operative, DealMaker, WideOrbit, Salesforce
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Proven leadership and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
The US base salary range for this Ad Sales Planner full-time position is $62,810 - $94,270 + bonus + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target salary for the position and work location(s) listed in the job posting. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus or benefits - when you consider all of these together, it represents a pretty impressive total compensation package.
Apply today!Remote: No