2024 Sales & Service Customer Care Operations InternshipCollege Internships Job ID: R220869 El Segundo, California Virtual, California JOIN THE PARTY
DIRECTV is changing the way the world experiences entertainment. We’re delivering cutting edge products and services that redefine the future. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we’re revolutionizing the way our customers access content anytime, anywhere. With premier video services like DIRECTV, our industry leading team, is at the forefront of making it all happen. Together, we’re creating the best entertainment and communications experience in the world.
Dive into the Sales & Service organization as a summer of 2024 intern! The work our team does directly impacts the DIRECTV customer experience through providing support for our customer facing employees with process improvement and documentation support and managing initiatives related to engagement, and culture.
Depending on your interests and area of study, you’ll get the chance to work cross functionally through various teams providing communication strategy and support, culture initiatives designed to drive engagement, process improvement, data analytical insights, and customer base segmentation.
- Front line engagement communications for the call center environment
- Develop and deliver M&P enhancements and employee engagement activities
- Work directly with Corporate Communications team on strategy for SVP organization
- Support overarching organizational level engagement and culture initiative driving program awareness
- Analytical work to understand the drivers of the performance - KPI analytics
- Deep segmentation of customer base to understand impacts to customer experience
- Conduct deep financial analysis around commitments and projects that drive financial performance
Majors/Concentrations we’re looking for:
- Communications, Public Relations, Marketing
- Math, Engineering, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Economics
Skills and Experience:
- Cross functional collaboration
- Experienced in writing communications for various levels of leadership
- Demonstrated success in a virtual environment
- Data analytics, visualization
- Data storytelling, ability to synthesize insights out of the data
- Comfortable presenting and speaking with leaders
- PPT and excel (must have)
- Python, C, Java
- Power BI
- Process documentation - ideation to deliverable
- Passion for numbers and data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
10 week internship program. 6/3/24 - 8/9/24 or 6/17/23 - 8/23/24.
Position requires full US work authorization now and in the future.
This position can earn $19 per hour, not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers.
Apply today!Remote: True