2024 Advertising Sales Summer InternshipCollege Internships Job ID: R220868 El Segundo, California Virtual, California JOIN THE PARTY
DIRECTV is changing the way the world experiences entertainment. We’re delivering cutting edge products and services that redefine the future. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we’re revolutionizing the way our customers access content anytime, anywhere. With premier video services like DIRECTV, our industry leading team, is at the forefront of making it all happen. Together, we’re creating the best entertainment and communications experience in the world.
Dive into our Advertising Sales organization as a summer of 2024 intern! The work our team does impacts DIRECTV directly from shaping our advertising strategy, advancing advertising technologies, product management/marketing and driving our evolution through data driven decision making.
Depending on your interests and area of study, you’ll get the chance to work with one of our teams (Advertising Technology, Marketing, Campaign Analytics, Sales Planning, and Systems Implementation) on projects that help drive the future of DIRECTV. Wherever you may land, you will get the chance to put your education and skills to the test and see real world effects!
In this role, you may work on:
- Work on a scrum team and be given user stories to work on. Specifically, would take some sort of data use case to try to tackle with AI or machine learning and then possibly display the results in our BI Tool (Looker).
- Assist the Marketing and Product Marketing teams across all disciplines, including brand, creative, experiential, sales enablement, and training initiatives.
- Post-Campaign Report Creation, Campaign Exposure Generation, Industry/Client Baselines.
- Working on Sales Pitches, seeing the sales process end to end from a client facing pitch to booking campaign and viewing reporting. Project Management across sales and pricing & planning.
- Business analyst and contributor for upcoming AOS migration; Intern will assist operations team with the implementation of a new order management system, including liaison between stakeholders, and vendor, user acceptance testing, training documentation, and scoping of system.
Majors/Concentrations we’re looking for:
- Open to all business, technology, and communications majors
- Passionate about TV or digital advertising, ad tech and media
Skills and Experience:
- Collaborative work style with strong interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Demonstrated success in a cross functional environment
- Power Query & Power BI
- Experienced in Office, specifically, PowerPoint and Excel
- Solid creative writing skills
- Experience in current technology tools and languages and/or infrastructure platforms. Examples include Agile Process, SQL, Python, Unix, Kubernetes, AWS, Snowflake, API Development (SOAP, REST), Relational databases (Oracle, MariaDB).
- Reporting, Project Management, Technical Assessment
- Database Management, QA, Marketing Analytics
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
10 week internship program. 6/3/24 - 8/9/24 or 6/17/23 - 8/23/24.
Position requires full US work authorization now and in the future.
This position can earn $19 per hour, not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers.
Apply today!Remote: True