Video Solution SpecialistCall Center Job ID: R220973 Eden Prairie, Minnesota JOIN THE PARTY
This position requires you to be local to the Eden Prairie, MN area.
When you join DIRECTV, you'll be part of a team that's supporting our customers from the front lines. Whether it's connecting them to the latest technology or getting them plugged into our world-class services, your work will create connections and support our mission of taking entertainment to the next level.
This opportunity to showcase your customer experience expertise and represent our company as the voice of our brand is now being offered in Eden Prairie, MN.
As a Video Solution Specialist (VSS), you’ll work on cultivating and retaining ongoing customers. You’ll take an empathetic and consultative approach as you persuade customers to maintain their services with us through complex issue resolution and process improvements. Your success will be dependent on how effective you are at transforming a frustrated exchange into an excellent customer experience.
What does this involve?
- Good listening skills and the ability to effectively communicate under pressure.
- Extensive knowledge of our products and services – this will determine how well you resolve problems and offer advanced solutions to customer.
- Being self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What you'll do:
- Answer customer calls and address all requests or inquiries concerning services and products, and report problem areas.
- Utilize various systems and tools to assist customers.
- Use sales expertise to make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Use solid problem-solving skills to identify and solution customer’s technical issues.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to support our customers during working hours (M-F 7am-9pm, Sat 8am-9pm), some holiday coverage and occasional overtime may be required.
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales work experience
- Familiarity with Windows computers
- An ability to deliver regular and reliable attendance
The base wage range for this full-time position is $17.48 - $19.61 per hour + bonus (if applicable) +benefits. Our wage ranges are determined by role and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum hourly wage for the position. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific wage range for your location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in the job posting reflect the base hourly rate of pay only, and do not include bonus (if applicable), or benefits-when you consider all of these together, it represents a pretty impressive total compensation package.
Aside from this competitive wage, the ability to earn additional monthly bonus for meeting goals and performance expectations makes the total compensation offering impressive. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers from health benefits to paid time off, and discounts on products and services just to name a few. Did the discounts on products and services catch your eye?
Here's a little more information for you:
- FREE DIRECTV Premier Package with free installation (this includes HBO Max, Cinemax, Showtime, & Starz)
- FREE DIRECTV STREAM Premier Package (this includes HBO Max, Epix, Starz NBA League Pass) and unlimited cloud DVR
- 25% off AT&T Cell Phone Service
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified candidates with disabilities.
- Essential job functions are identified for specific jobs on job requisition forms.
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
Complete and participate in all training as dictated by needs of the business (i.e., in all areas within the broad duties of general customer care).
Complete and participate in on-the-job training, as determined by the Company.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to deliver the future of entertainment? DIRECTV will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, and local laws.