Video Solution SpecialistCall Center Job ID: R220973 Eden Prairie, Minnesota JOIN THE PARTY
When you join DIRECTV, you'll be part of a team that's supporting our customers from the front lines. Whether it's connecting them to the latest technology or getting them plugged into our world-class services, your work will create connections and support our mission of taking entertainment to the next level.
This opportunity to showcase your customer experience expertise and represent our company as the voice of our brand is now being offered in Eden Prairie, MN.
As a Video Solution Specialist (VSS), you’ll work on cultivating and retaining ongoing customers. You’ll take an empathetic and consultative approach as you persuade customers to maintain their services with us through complex issue resolution and process improvements. Your success will be dependent on how effective you are at transforming a frustrated exchange into an excellent customer experience.
What does this involve?
- Good listening skills and the ability to effectively communicate under pressure.
- Extensive knowledge of our products and services – this will determine how well you resolve problems and offer advanced solutions to customer.
- Being self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What you'll do:
- Answer customer calls and address all requests or inquiries concerning services and products, and report problem areas.
- Utilize various systems and tools to assist customers.
- Use sales expertise to make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Use solid problem-solving skills to identify and solution customer’s technical issues.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to support our customers during working hours (M-F 7am-9pm, Sat 8am-9pm), some holiday coverage and occasional overtime may be required.
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales work experience
- Familiarity with Windows computers
- An ability to deliver regular and reliable attendance
Our Video Solution Specialist comes with competitive compensation from $17.48 to 19.61 per hour depending on skills and relevant experience. Aside from this competitive wage, the ability to earn additional monthly bonus for meeting goals and performance expectations makes the total compensation offering impressive. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers from health benefits to paid time off, and discounts on products and services just to name a few. Did the discounts on products and services catch your eye?
Here's a little more information for you:
- FREE DIRECTV Premier Package with free installation (this includes HBO Max, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz & NFL Sunday Ticket Max)
- FREE DIRECTV STREAM Premier Package (this includes HBO Max, Epix, Starz NBA League Pass) and unlimited cloud DVR
- 25% off AT&T Cell Phone Service
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified candidates with disabilities.
- Essential job functions are identified for specific jobs on job requisition forms.
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
Complete and participate in all training as dictated by needs of the business (i.e., in all areas within the broad duties of general customer care).
Complete and participate in on-the-job training, as determined by the Company.
There’s no better time than now to join our team in this Work-from-Home opportunity. Do you prefer to work in an on-site office setting? No problem! We’ve got you covered and can make that happen too.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to deliver the future of entertainment? DIRECTV will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, and local laws.