Spend Controller Lead ManagerCorporate Job ID: 2161283 Denver, Colorado, Georgia-Atlanta, Arizona-Phoenix, California-Los Angeles, Texas-Dallas, United States, Illinois-Chicago, Florida-Miami Apply Now
The Spend Controller works across the organization to ensure DirecTV is leveraging its purchasing power and strategic supplier relationships to reduce overall Third Party Spend.
- Working with business stakeholders to ensure vendors & spend are accurately classified
- Examining purchase data across multiple spend categories to identify supplier consolidation and or elimination opportunities
- Identifying and documenting emerging products & services needs across, and communicating sourcing and supplier gaps
- Facilitating working sessions with business functions identify demand reduction and specification change opportunities to lower overall cost
- Leading “quick-hit” negotiations and taking various supplier disposition actions
- Supporting more complex negotiations with the full and clear sponsorship of the business owner in order to ensure that deals represent the best commercial outcome.
- Facilitating a “closed-loop” tracking system with Finance to ensure agree upon savings are reflected in operating budgets
- Preparing and distributing progress reports for Procurement leadership
- Work with and support the procurement team in identifying new procurements opportunities through running reports, data analysis, and engagement with important stakeholders in order to ensure that the supplier expenditure is properly managed
- Meeting and communicating with managers from different departments in order to discuss goals and come up with plans to meet the developed goals or objectives
- Define, design and implement processes into the organization and facilitate change through consulting and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 8+ Years of Procurement, Sourcing or Finance required
- Prior experience in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Finance is a plus
- Strong communication skills to effectively negotiate with suppliers, colleagues and stakeholders
- Proven data analysis and visualization skills
- Exceptional Excel, Access, PowerPoint, PowerBI or equivalent capabilities
- Experience with E-Procurement tools is a plus
Our Spend Controller, Lead Manager earn between $95,500 - $190,900 yearly. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2021, 5:53:16 PM
Other Locations: Georgia-Atlanta, Arizona-Phoenix, California-Los Angeles, Texas-Dallas, United States, Illinois-Chicago, Florida-Miami
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager