Contract Management Lead ManagererCorporate Job ID: 2161285 Denver, Colorado, United States, Georgia-Atlanta, Georgia-DALLAS, Illinois-Chicago, California-Los Angeles Apply Now
The Contract Lead Manager works across the organization to ensure DirecTV is efficiently developing, executing and managing vendor related documents, including non-disclosure agreements, master services agreements, consulting agreements, and product & service agreements.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for internal teams regarding Vendor Contract Life Cycle management, processes and templates.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders (i.e. Procurement, Legal, Business Functions) to ensure contract policy & procedure compliance.
- Coordinates and assists in developing policies, procedures and system enhancements to drive continuous improvement in contract development, execution and analysis.
- Assists in designing and maintaining the DTV’s Contract Management functionality.
- Tracks and monitors Contract Lifecycle Management metrics, prepares and distributes reports/ alerts and implements updates to policies, tools and templates.
- Prepares draft agreements/or amendments to existing contracts, in accordance with approved templates, interacting with in-house and outside counsel, as appropriate.
- Assures accuracy and appropriateness of contractual content and attachments against agreed standards and ensures that contracts are properly entered into DTV’s Contract Management system.
- Communicates new and/or modified contract terms to affected internal teams.
- Manages contract deliverable deadlines and communicates with internal stakeholders about contractual issues.
- Manages multiple projects/ matters, as assigned.
- Develop and manage vendor and risk management activities
- BS Degree in business or related field required.
- 8+ years of related Procurement, Contract Management and or Corporate Paralegal administration experience required.
- Demonstrated experience working in a matrixed environment.
- Experience applying rigorous standards in document development: non-disclosure agreements, master services agreements, consulting agreements, and product & service agreements.
- Demonstrated project management skills; highly organized; attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communications skills required to work both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and Word.
- Experience working with an “off-the-shelf” Contract Life Cycle Management package.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters.
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing a substantial workload in a fast-paced environment.
Our Contract Manager Lead Manger earn between $95,500 - $190,900 yearly. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2021, 5:57:21 PM
Other Locations: United States, Georgia-Atlanta, Georgia-DALLAS, Illinois-Chicago, California-Los Angeles
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager