Sr Specialist-Tech Vendor MgmtVideo Operations Job ID: 2225233 Dallas, Texas, Colorado-Denver, California-El Segundo Apply Now
At DIRECTV we're connecting the world with the coolest tech and entertainment. Our people are empowered and thrive in a culture of learning, diversity and collaboration. Our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our innovation is driven by an inclusive and collaborative environment where your voice is heard, and opportunities are limitless. Ready to explore our opportunities?
Responsible for Vendor Management and Sourcing technical products and services in technical organizations. Ideal candidate would have a technical background and knowledge of the organization (technology, processes, procedures, tools, applications, systems, etc.) coupled with a strong business background in vendor management, contract management, governance, compliance, service level management, security, financial management.
- Key Roles and Responsibilities: Manage Vendor and Contract portfolio activities that include renewing PO or agreements, working with business units to confirm usage, inventory, issues etc. Manage expense and invoice - Tracking, Validate and document invoices as received, comparing it to forecast/contract agreements, identify any missing invoices or incorrect invoice and follow up with vendors as needed. Reconcile against finance forecast. Create and manage purchase orders in purchasing systems, support contract negotiations as a liaison with Supply Chain, Asset Lifecycle Management, and Legal, oversee contract governance and service level management, quality assurance, audit and compliance management with vendors, productivity management of vendor performance, etc. Provide support in the area of strategic roadmap review from an internal technology aspect coupled with Vendor Technology Roadmaps, reviewing best practice, understanding current and future trends in technology (hardware, software, licensing, sourcing, etc.), and formulating strategies to rationalize vendors and products in order to focus investment towards strategic solutions. Support transition management analysis, executive coordination and communications, data management and analysis, reporting and metrics
- Skills needed: Excel, Organization, Data Analytics, PowerPoint, procurement and invoicing process, account and finance management. Knowledge and experience with purchasing systems such as SAP, Ariba, Source2Pay, Procure2Pay. Tax info, Payment process
- Highly desired: Technical experience, knowledge of DTV technologies
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
- Experience: Typically requires 2-3 years’ experience.
- Supervisory: No.
Our SR. Specialist Tech Vendor Mgmt. can earn between $64,200 - $115,700. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2022, 5:59:45 PM
Other Locations: Colorado-Denver, California-El Segundo
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager Remote: Yes