Senior-Business ManagementTechnology Job ID: 2145356 Dallas, Texas Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
The DIRECTV IT Delivery team builds end-to-end experiences that delight our customers and enable our front-line team members. The team has responsibility for product management and delivery across all DIRECTV IT customer-facing, agent-facing, and business support systems. Working with our internal partners, we are transforming the customer experience across all channels for our video customers.
The role will report to Vice President of IT Delivery and work with team leadership to ensure delivery roadmaps are coordinated and that we have successful outcome from high-visibility, complex technical and business projects. These engagements typically require coordination with senior-level stakeholders to drive work, negotiate tradeoffs, and overcome obstacles. Additionally, this role will assist with the coordination and enablement of the team overall, leading internal initiatives to improve team effectiveness and to strengthen the team culture.
- A seasoned project manager, with experience delivering complex technical projects in large-scale, multi-stakeholder environments; experienced with Agile delivery teams and tools.
- Experienced with budget planning and management.
- A strong communicator, able to effectively synthesize key points of a topic and turn them into a persuasive conversation, presentation, or email.
- Familiar with cloud, digital, and enterprise technologies. Demonstrate a track record of success and progression in varied challenges, with 7+ years of experience in technical project management.
- Independent and energetic in the pursuit of solutions to a challenge; persistent but diplomatic in working across teams.
- Sound business judgment, strong ability to influence others, create cross-functional alignment, and advanced analytical thinking skills are critical for success in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences, engineering, business or in a related discipline required.
- 7+ years of experience in technical project management.
- MBA degree is preferred.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2021, 7:49:40 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager