Principal Program Manager for Contingent Workforce Acquisition & TechnologyCorporate Job ID: 2236240 Dallas, Texas Apply Now
DIRECTV is seeking a Principal Program Manager for Contingent Workforce Acquisition & Technology. This strategic leader will be responsible for process, systems, and vendor relationships pertaining to DIRECTV’s contingent workforce. This skilled professional will also closely partner with Legal, Procurement, HR, and other business partners to drive program efficiencies, and effectively align with business needs and priorities to deliver quality talent at market competitive rates. Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead RFP process for MSP and VMS vendors including planning, execution, and communications across internal stakeholders.
- Cultivate ongoing MSP and VMS relationships to ensure excellent customer service, compliance, co-innovation, and process simplification to improve effectiveness.
- Maintain a competitive understanding of standard methodologies and emerging trends to recommend improvements to the program.
- Use contingent workforce data and KPIs to proactively identify and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Outline workstream nuances and build processes that meet the needs of various contingent worker engagements including staff supplementals, freelancers, on-demand suppliers, and creative services professionals.
- Configure all SOW engagements through MSP to ensure consistency in onboarding and worker management.
- Supports internal business units with trainings and day-to-day questions regarding classification of workers and general processes, as well as serve as point of escalation for complex contingent worker situations.
- Continuously evaluate contingent worker processes to improve user experience and reduce process friction.
- Own all program compliance management including, but not limited to leading creation and implementation of policy documentation, training, and communication.
- Active participation in preparing and evaluating a standard methodology for labor utilization framework for the business to use while making contingent labor decisions.
What you will need:
- Demonstrated achievements through education and professional accomplishments.
- 7+ years of experience managing a contingent workforce program (expert level knowledge of HR, Staffing, MSP, VMS, employment law, and worker classifications).
- Strong relationship building skills in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to influence up, down and across the organization.
- Self-motivated, reliable, flexible, deadline-oriented, have a keen attention to detail, and can complete multiple tasks in a timely fashion, independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong technical experience with Workday HCM exposure preferred.
A career with us comes with big rewards:
Our Principal Program Manager for Contingent Workforce Acquisition & Technology can earn a base salary between $95,500 - $160,000 depending on skills, experience, and geographic location. Aside from a competitive base salary, the additional annual cash bonus the leader within this role will receive makes the total compensation package impressive. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards working at DIRECTV offers from health insurance to paid time off, and discounts on products and services just to name a few.
A career with DIRECTV means you’ll play a leading role in building the future of tech and entertainment. It’s an opportunity to join us as we take entertainment to the next level.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
Readay to apply?
Job Posting: Aug 4, 2022, 7:43:15 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager Remote: Yes