Lead Financial AnalystCorporate Job ID: 2157799 Dallas, Texas, United States, Georgia-Atlanta, Colorado-Denver, Illinois-Chicago, California-Los Angeles Apply Now
Overall Purpose: Lead and support moderately complex financial analysis projects, facilitate small to medium complex business case work, project manage small to medium complex system projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Responsible for creating financial business cases, including capital investment, revenue lift and/or expense reduction opportunities. Evaluating and developing recommendations related to business opportunities as well as coordinating complex organizational logistics. Gathering, interpreting, and evaluating financial reporting needs as well as tracking and managing a project priority intake process. Supporting management of day-to-day business operations and simple system administration.
Job Contribution: Working on intricate projects of diverse scope where analysis of data and business processes require evaluation of variable factors, financial and technical acumen, critical thinking, and problem solving. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions, while demonstrating strong project management skills to collaboratively lead and support a diverse group of stakeholders.
Experience: Typically requires 2-3 years of experience. Supervisory: No.
- Financial analysis, reporting, and metrics experience
- Business and technical project management experience
- Proficiency for strategic thinking to support business process improvement
- Strong communication, organization, and collaboration skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to analyze data and business operations to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple projects, with various participants, and meet key deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in business: Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Advanced degree in business or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Advanced Modeling/Excel/Reporting skills
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and PowerBI experience
- Five years of work experience in Corporate Finance. Video or Media background is preferred.
Our Lead Financial Analyst earn between $84,900 - $141,500 yearly. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.#VIRTUALWORK #VIRTUALJOB
Job Posting: Oct 8, 2021, 5:30:57 PM
Other Locations: United States, Georgia-Atlanta, Colorado-Denver, Illinois-Chicago, California-Los Angeles
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager