Director-Business AnalyticsCorporate Job ID: 2231535 Dallas, Texas Apply Now
The Director of Acquisition Analytics will evolve, mature and build discipline around the quality of our DIRECTV Satellite diagnostic analytics related to acquisition marketing campaigns and messaging so that DIRECTV can continually optimize performance. To ensure success, this leader will provide weekly and ad hoc forecast performance insights to inform long term strategy and short term no regrets moves. Additional responsibilities include:
- Decision Support - track sales and KPIs to inform ongoing product mgmt and marketing reporting and decision-making.​
- Forecast Inputs - Provide Acquisition driver impact analysis to help inform the forecast​
- Develop capabilities for quick identification of underperforming areas. Develop framework for analysis of usual acquisition drivers via automation (tables, queries, scripts, models). Usual drivers include offer changes, channel mix, media change, etc.​
- Develop and manage relationships with acquisition strategy leaders and analytics consumers.​
- Deliver Ad Hoc sales diagnostics such as special requests, new offers, counter measures, etc.
Here's what you'll need:
- 5 years of related experience
- Demonstrated history of high achievement thru education and work accomplishments
- Excellent analytical skills and desire to work in a fast-paced environment driven by data and creative excellence
- Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to multi-task.
- Self-directed, results-oriented individual who can independently handle multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical – makes data-driven decisions while establishing effective metrics that drive results.
- Intellectually Agile – able to think deeply and qualitatively.
- Strong Communicator – articulate with an ability to communicate in a direct and clear manner.
A career with us comes with big rewards:
Our Director of Acquisition Analytics can earn a base salary between $105,000 - $192,000 depending on geographic location. Aside from a competitive base salary, the additional annual cash bonus the leader within this role will receive makes the total compensation package impressive. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers from health insurance to paid time off, and discounts on products and services just to name a few.
A career with DIRECTV means you’ll play a leading role in building the future of tech and entertainment. It’s an opportunity to join us as we take entertainment to the next level.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
Job Posting: Jun 23, 2022, 5:05:08 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager Remote: Yes