Sr Account ExecutiveSales Job ID: 2224032 Chicago, Illinois Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
DIRECTV Advertising connects brands and agencies with consumers across DIRECTV, DIRECTV STREAM, through smart and effective advertising solutions. As the pioneers and leaders of addressable and advanced TV, we continue to innovate within the advertising space, pushing the boundaries of how clients can address, engage and measure. At DIRECTV Advertising, we don’t do anything on autopilot. As a part of our team, share our love for TV, and the loyalty we hold for consumers and advertisers.
This Sr Account Executive role is responsible for meeting/exceeding ad sales goals, managing and growing a pipeline for Midwest agencies/clients across a variety of industries. A successful candidate must be an effective leader, strategist, and communicator with strong presentation skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage deep relationships across assigned Midwest agencies and clients
- Drive revenue and growth across our Addressable, Linear, and Streaming properties: (ATV, CTV, OTT)
- Organize client meetings and conduct sales calls to build a sales pipeline to meet and exceed quarterly targets.
- Manage the entire sales process from initial meeting to final campaign wrap presentation.
- Be equally as comfortable and effective in highly strategic or tactical conversations at multiple levels within a client’s organization.
- Partner alongside agency & business analytics team to sell innovative cross-platform marketing solutions to meet the needs of each client.
- Coordinate with various support groups to run point on building account specific strategies and create consultative sales presentations that represent our platforms.
- Be a consultant to each client by developing and providing cross-platforms solutions to drive client objectives across awareness, retention and acquisition.
- Accountable for forecasting and achieving revenue goals, readouts on the state of the business to leadership, and having a deep understanding of their client’s goals/objectives
- Assist on new and innovative projects and initiatives to grow revenue for the company.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5 - 8 Years’ experience preferred.
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
This position can earn between $150,100 - $279,200 base salary. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: May 27, 2022, 6:28:59 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager Remote: no