Ad Sales PlannerSales Job ID: 2215457 Chicago, Illinois Apply Now
At DIRECTV, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
DIRECTV Advertising connects brands and agencies with consumers across DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM through smart and effective advertising solutions. As leaders in addressable and advanced TV, we continue to innovate within the advertising space, pushing the boundaries of how clients can address, engage and measure. At DIRECTV Advertising, we don’t do anything on autopilot. As a part of our team, share our love for TV, and the loyalty we hold for consumers and advertisers.
The Ad Sales Planner is a cross functional sales support role under the Pricing & Planning (P&P) group. This role supports assigned Sales Account Executive(s) and additional internal teams to fulfill the below responsibilities across the DIRECTV and DIRECTV Stream Addressable, Data Driven Linear (DDL), Linear, and Live Sports products. We are looking for someone with experience in media and a passion for Ad Sales that is excited to work for the DIRECTV brand as we converge Linear and Digital sales.
- Lead liaison between P&P management and Sales Account Executive(s)
- Responsible for all aspects of pre-sale through post-sale account management
- Oversee Sales Coordinator and work as a team to support Sales
- Work with P&P management and Account Executive to determine submission pricing and deal details
- Create sales proposals and planning costs for assigned agencies and accounts
- Communicate with clients regarding campaign management, inventory, pacing, etc.
- Work with Business Analytics and Research teams to determine ideal targeting for Addressable and DDL campaigns
- Work with Digital Operations teams to determine inventory availability for Pause Ad and DIRECTV Stream campaigns
- Maintain and revise outstanding proposals to ensure proposed inventory will clear
- Track agency and/or advertiser spending and Advanced Service allocations where applicable (Upfronts, Contractual, etc.)
- Maintain stewardship of all campaigns and ensure all deals meet audience guarantees
- Work with Operations and Product Development teams to test new products
- Act as liaison between the agency buying contacts and appropriate internal teams to ensure all creative, trafficking instructions, and Advanced Service materials are received on time
- Delivery and backend report reconciliation and distribution
- Aid sales staff with ad hoc requests
- Minimum of 2-3 years of media experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience with the following systems is a plus: Operative, DealMaker, WideOrbit, Salesforce
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Proven leadership and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
COVID Statement -This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
This position can earn between $60,000 - $80,000. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Invitation to apply
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: Apr 26, 2022, 4:44:09 PM
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager