Sr Account Exec – Carrier PartnersSales Job ID: 2164211 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States Apply Now
At DIRECTV our amazing people, combined with a culture that thrives on collaboration and creativity, are the foundation that create a great place to work. We empower our people to push the limits of what’s possible, driving groundbreaking innovation each and every day. We’re redefining the future of entertainment and we’re ready for you to play a big part in that future too.
This is a work from home position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #virtualwork #virtualjob
DIRECTV Sr Account Executive - Carrie Partners is responsible for:
- Identifying, managing, developing, and growing Telcos, ISP & Carrier Partners, full lifecycle management
- Clients range from small WISP providers to Fortune 500 companies
- Manage relationships with all levels of the company:
- C-suite, Supply Chain, Procurement, Operations, Marketing, Construction, and IT.
- New Location Activation targets
- Collaborate across all internal stakeholders and functional groups to serve customer needs
- Contract Management and Renewal
- Implementation and Project Management for new and existing projects
- Reporting and Analytics
- Being an industry expert with Telco’s, ISP and Carrier Partners; understanding their business and our business
To make your mark as Sr. Account Executive, DIRECTV Telco Partners you will:
In this role, you will be responsible for growing and managing DIRECTV Telco, ISP & Carrier Partners by generating revenue and activating new locations with DIRECTV. This is achieved by working with and providing solutions to client’s internal corporate teams. The solutions presented and discussed address client needs and goals. The Sr. Account Executive must prove the value of DIRECTV Entertainment solutions, design and sell the solution, gain internal and customer alignment, buy in and execute the plan to implement the solution. The Sr. Account Executive will work with internal cross-functional teams to provide transparent communication and engage the right resources to serve the customer’s needs correctly. The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for all phases of the customer lifecycle. The Sr. Account Executive will develop a strong business relationship with each of his/her partners and manage those relationships. The Sr. Account Executive will manage growth, normal business engagements, Quarterly Business Reviews, client leadership meetings, issue escalations, and account terminations (if necessary).
- Have a proven background in sales, project management, and process implementation focusing on customer lifecycle improvement and experience with National and Fortune 500 client engagement
- Be passionate and action-oriented with an ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Must have the ability to focus on detailed implementation and project management.
- Possess a combination of strategic sales skills, marketing knowledge, and technical aptitude.
- Achieve revenue and activation goals by serving as a sales and marketing consultant who identifies client objectives and then sells outcome-based entertainment solutions that deliver measurable success.
- Develop account-level strategy, forecasts and business plans that incorporate DTV’s continually evolving technology to increase client penetration and sales.
- Build and manage relationships across multiple clients at all levels within the customer’s organization.
- Have working knowledge of Salesforce.com (preferred); SARAPLUS or other CRM
- Provide segmentation data, analysis, and support the strategic plan for each market segment
- Ability to manage strategic partner relationships with industry consultants and organizations
- Work with internal partners to manage projects, research, and process efforts
- Support and manage National Accounts’ Seasonal Sports price points including NFL Sunday Ticket
Successful candidates will have:
- Five to eight years sales experience with consistent growth and quota achievement
- Preferred experience with working with large or small Telco’s, ISP or Carrier Partners
- Strong passion to succeed, ability to work within a team environment, and the value system to do the right thing
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface and sell at all levels of management
- Proven track record of developing relationships with clients, co-workers, vendors and business partners.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Budget management/ financial forecasting skills.
- Ability to work independent of supervision and make decisions of wide variety and complexity.
- Strong project management skills
- Travel required- 30-50% (estimate)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Our Sr Account Executives earn between $84,600-$169,300. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Ready to apply?
Job Posting: Jan 7, 2022, 10:48:55 AM
Other Locations: United States
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager