Sr Product Management & Development MgrTechnology Job ID: 2151528 United States, California-El Segundo, Texas-Dallas Apply Now
Description - External
Working as a Senior Product Development Manager you supervise a team of individuals who research, develop, implement and communicate new products. A key component of the position will require you to provide the sales channels (Online and/or Agent assisted) with updated, new and innovative products that meet customer needs, grow revenues, attract new customers, retain existing customers and increase customer engagement.
- Managing existing assigned products, setting objectives, reporting performance and responding to customer feedback
- Partnering with Marketing, Sales and Brand team to build features and capabilities to ensure product growth
- Participating in the development of market plans, creation of sales collateral and training.
- Teaming with Operations, Finance, Customer Service and IT on sales support systems, processes, billing and customer care.
- Consulting with Sales and marketing to identify and prioritize market needs based on revenue value, market share and competitive threat
- Responsible for leading ideations, requirement definition with TechDev sprint teams during PI planning, product development and validation of expected results post deployment.
- Produce High level Business Case and Supporting Documentation of eCommerce Project
- Analyze data from Customer survey, click stream data and web Analytics to generate enhancement and improvement concepts
- Product Operations and reporting
- Should be able to understand and manage KPIs for product
- Weekly Reports and Analysis of challenges impacting Roadmap
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Digital & Media, Computer Science,
- Two or more years- experience in product management and product development - eCommerce, Digital, Analytics and SEO/SCM
- Experience creating, maintaining and communicating product roadmaps
- Experience building and managing product backlog to meet company goals
- Strong analysis, organizing and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and persuade others
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Two or more years management experience in a marketing-related position
- Two or more years of experience in development life cycle using SAFe or Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of company policies, sales, sales operations and departmental functions
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
DIRECTV will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job Posting: Oct 11, 2021, 7:24:51 PM
Other Locations: California-El Segundo, Texas-Dallas
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager