Customer Care AssociateCall Center Job ID: 2157015 Boise, Idaho Apply Now
Answer your calling and take the lead at our company. As a member of our Call Center team, you’ll work at the center of the action and redefine how our customers engage with the latest product offerings, media and entertainment. It’s an opportunity to be the voice of DIRECTV – a global leader in communications and technology, in a career where we’ll count on you to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
As a Customer Care Associate, you’ll work on cultivating and retaining ongoing customers. You’ll take an empathetic and consultative approach as you persuade customers to maintain their services with us through complex issue resolution and process improvements. Your success will be dependent on how effective you are at transforming a frustrated exchange into an excellent customer experience. What does this require? Good listening skills and the ability to effectively communicate under pressure. Ultimately, your extensive knowledge of our products and services will determine how well you resolve problems and offer advanced solutions to customers.
You may also be required to:
- Answer customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and report problem areas.
- Utilize various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer technical issues
- Strong verbal skills and phone skills for the purpose of gathering data for problem solving and for communicating results to customers.
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
We prefer that you have:
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales work experience
- Familiarity with Windows computers
- An ability to deliver regular and reliable attendance
So, what’s in it for you?
Customer Care Associates can make between $15.54- $18.30 per hour to start and incentives that bring the first year average to approximately $22 an hour with increases every 6 months of active service.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide employee discounts on DIRECTV products and services. On top of that, we offer an excellent work environment with on site amenities that include a Gym (complete with locker rooms and showers), Video Game Room, Massage Chairs, Movie Theatre, Relaxing Atmosphere, On Site Cafeteria, Outdoor Rock Garden, and close to walking paths.
We’ll also provide 4-6 weeks of paid training on the latest technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions. You’ll have everything needed to hit the ground running.
There’s no better time than now to dial into a career with DIRECTV. If you’re ready to join our team, let’s talk! Apply today.
DIRECTV will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job Posting: Sep 28, 2021, 4:59:32 PM
Job Level: Hourly Occupational